At Camarillo Senior Living, our main priority is the health and well-being of our residents, and our teams work together to ensure that each resident receives the care he or she needs.
When a new resident is admitted into our skilled nursing facility, the resident and his or her family meet with our facility representative to discuss expectations and answer any questions the resident or family may have. In order to help the resident reach his or her full recovery potential, our rehabilitation, dietary, and skilled nursing teams develop a customized treatment plan.
This plan includes 24-hour attentive care. Our skilled nursing team is available seven days a week to offer assistance, answer questions, and address the needs of our residents. Family members can find comfort in knowing that their loved one is safe, loved, and cared for at Camarillo Senior Living.
A great skilled nursing facility prioritizes the health of your loved one in every area of their life. For our part, each resident receives a customized dietary meal plan according to his or her dietary restrictions while at Camarillo Senior Living. With the help of our in-house chef, our residents have a variety of healthy foods to choose from.
We offer a variety of delicious food ranging from protein-packed omelets to fresh vegetable soup to oven-baked chicken breasts. We also offer beverages and healthy snacks to our residents throughout the day.
Social interaction is critical at Camarillo Senior Living. We understand that active social interaction among seniors can lower their mortality rate and delay memory decline, and so we do our best to provide an environment at our skilled nursing facility that encourages socialization among our residents.
Every month, we hold council meetings with our residents to discuss future activities and events. Once an event is chosen, our activities director and activities team work together to carry the plan forward.
Below are some of the frequent activities we hold.
Arts and Crafts
Friday Afternoon Socials
Birthday Singing Grams
Holiday Parties and Festivities
*Due to COVID-19, we only hold one-on-one, social distancing activities between a staff member and a resident.
Our 24-hour nursing team is always ready to meet your needs. Our dining, housekeeping, and laundry services allow our residents to focus on the things that matter the most–like grabbing breakfast with a friend, visiting with a loved one, or taking their furry companion on a walk around our gorgeous campus.
- Assistance with personal needs including
- dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available
- Personal Service Plan
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Short-term stay options available
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Ongoing dementia training and support for staff
At Camarillo Senior Living, you can enjoy spacious apartments that fit your needs. Each apartment is equipped with appliances to ensure that you feel perfectly at home. And of course, we pride ourselves on being pet-friendly. We know you and your furry companion will love it here!
- Free Wifi
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Basic cable included
- Private bath including step-in shower and safety bars
- Walk-in shower
- Small pets welcome
We want life at Camarillo Senior Living to feel as though you never left home. That is why we emphasize a comfortable and safe environment for our residents to enjoy. Take advantage of our beautiful outdoor courtyards, visit local shopping and dining for a night out, and participate in our enriching activities to exercise your mind and body.
- Specially designed environment for individuals with memory loss (for Memory Care residents)
- All exterior doors alarmed for resident safety (for Memory Care residents)
- Emergency response system
- Fully equipped fire safety and sprinkler systems
- Outdoor courtyards
- Recreation and activity rooms
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Beauty/barber shop
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining